Saturday, 10 August 2013

Triangl Swimwear

triangl swimwear, Australian label, Triangl, neoprene, sports luxe

triangl swimwear, Australian label, Triangl, neoprene, sports luxe

triangl swimwear, Australian label, Triangl, neoprene, sports luxe
triangl swimwear, Australian label, Triangl, neoprene, sports luxe
triangl swimwear, Australian label, Triangl, neoprene, sports luxe


In preparation for summer, here's an introduction to possibly the most simplistic but genius swimwear brands, Triangl.
You would've definitely heard the hype about neoprene which is doing its round in this years' seasonal trends featured heavily in swimwear, daywear and even edging it's way into evening wear (see Toni Maticevski).

Therefore I couldn't resist the concoction of triangle bikinis made in (what else) but neoprene by the Australian label Triangl. The epitome of sporty chic, their pieces are minimalist but rightly so. Triangl's design team probably said 'Lets cut the crap in swimwear and strip it back to absolute basics, but ... let's do it in neoprene!'
And that's what got me. The fact that they didn't succumb to the fancy frills of generic swimwear but relies on eye-catching block colours and metallics. And boy are they in demand!

Shop Triangl HERE

triangl swimwear, Australian label, Triangl, neoprene, sports luxe















Picture Source: http://www.triangl.com.au

Follow me: Bloglovin ... Facebook ... Tumblr ... Etsy 

11 comments:

  1. I love the first one! Such a cool color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore every piece of swim wear Triangl makes!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simplistic, but they look great. *Sigh* I wish we got more Aussie brands in the UK...

    Helen at "Hels Yeah" xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last one, favorite color :D which one did you get?
    http://fashioncurbster.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this! Loveeee them!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the second.

    www.stylemekim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those are amazing swimsuits! The colors are very pretty too!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so obsessed with these kini's! I'm currently in the process of moving back home to Aus after living one and a half years in london town - you could say I am chasing the Summer :) I am loving you blog my dear! I'm a new follower for sure! please check out my blog when you get a chance - and please follow if you enjoy :) xxx http://covertocoverstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I just love these. Such great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the simplicity of them! The green one is my favourite!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. May I know what size you got for your top from the OLLIE design? I'm a 32AA-32A and I'm not sure if I should get an xxs or xs.

    ReplyDelete